Friday 8 August 2014

Kill Baby Kill - Will's review.

As some of you may know I have fallen many weeks behind with my reviews, and with the film stats (props to Lisa for soldering on in my near-absence). I'm not going to bore you with my excuses, but I will let you know that this movie is not making catching up easy. 

You see, I've decided to get up to speed, then publish all of the missing pages in a catch-up week; and having torn through the last three reviews, this one ground me to a four-day halt again. 




Why? Because it bored me silly, and the prospect of sitting down to write about the damn thing has made the million other jobs I have to do seem all that more important and enticing. 

This one reminded me of some of the worst of our original Video-Nasty viewing, although that's probably more down to it being a slow-paced older Italian movie than anything. From the title I expected a frantic slasher; what I got was a dull as dishwater period supernatural drama. 

I've just scanned Lisa's review to check that she's given you all a plot rundown; thankfully she has, so that'll save me a job... I'm afraid I'm going to let you all down with a non-review of this one, or I'll never get back into the swing. 

Dull, badly dubbed, waste of your time. Avoid. 

I'm off to watch The Wickerman. 

1 comment:

Speak your mind: